bound by the terms hereof and such terms as may be modified from time to time.
1. The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice. uruvayuronline.com disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site. guruvayuronline.com has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but guruvayuronline.com or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not in anyway be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in any channel, or service on the site. guruvayuronline.com and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
2. guruvayuronline.com or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site. guruvayuronline.com is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources.
3. All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of unless guruvayuronline.com otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
4. Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of guruvayuronline.com and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use or without obtaining the prior permission from Planets Info Lab. No content or information on the site may be transferred, sold or derivatives made for commercial use.
5. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
6. guruvayuronline.com reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice.
7. guruvayuronline.com reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
8. guruvayuronline.com reserves the right to charge fees, surcharge and/or membership fees at any time upon thirty (30) days prior to written notice.
9. guruvayuronline.com may run contests on the site. To participate in these contests, users might have to fill a form, which asks them for personal information to notify winners and verifying entries. If the contest is being administered/sponsored by a third party, this information will be disclosed to that third party. All contests are subject to the applicable contest rules.
11. All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Thrissur, Kerala and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
The Customer hereby declares that he has read these terms and conditions and the order form completely and that he unconditionally agrees to abide by these terms and conditions